An Ongoing Blog Series Highlighting Threater’s Best-In-Class Threat Intelligence
Continuing with our ongoing TIP partner integrations, today we are excited to introduce our newest partner, ThreatQuotient. Not only does ThreatQuotient have a really powerful threat intelligence platform (TIP) solution that integrates with Threater, but they also do amazing things for our planet. Check out their amazing work with Helping Rhinos! It’s really great to be associated with awesome people! Ok..now to our TECHNICAL relationship! 🙂
Threater and ThreatQuotient
Threater and ThreatQuotient have partnered to make threat intelligence more actionable in an effort to further fuel threat-centric security operations. This powerful integration enables organizations to strengthen network defense by proactively integrating threat intelligence from ThreatQ’s Threat Library into the Threater platform. Additionally, ThreatQ users can easily create automated IP and domain blocklists, based on prioritized data collections.
When deployed in your network, Threater and ThreatQuotient work together to protect your network in the following ways:
- Threater integrates threat intelligence from ThreatQ and other sources to block up to 150 million known malicious IPs and domains before they hit your network
- ThreatQ automatically updates intelligence in the Threater platform, ensuring real time network protection and reduced manual workloads
- Threat intelligence-driven context from the network edge via the Threater platform enhances the value of ThreatQ threat intelligence with increased visibility into malicious IP and domain activity on your network.
Additionally, Threater integrates with ThreatQuotient’s open and extensible ThreatQ platform, making security operations more efficient and effective by automating actions and workflows so that tools and people can work in unison.
Learn more about the Threater and ThreatQuotient partnership.
In our coming blogs, we will highlight more of our TIP integrations and partners.
If you are interested in learning more about how organizations are using Threater to make threat intelligence actionable in a simple and scalable way join us for our upcoming webinar – Making Threat Intelligence Actionable for Financial Services. We promise you don’t have to be a financial services organization to get value out of this webinar!
- If you are a current customer and have any questions, feel free to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’d like to learn more about Threater’s platform integrations, visit the Integrations tab on www.threater.com
- If you’d like to get started with Threater’s platform today, contact email@example.com